It's cold out there!!


Hey everyone!!My new outfit is for winter only:bordeaux denim pants and beige jumper.It's what I need for lessons at University,but also for coffee after class ;) This week I couldn't take off my brown suede boots because I simply feel comfortable wearing them!!Knitwear has been a trend lately because they can keep you warm and in parallel they are so chic and comfortable.The truth is that I was so cold while I was taking these pictures(It was freezing outside),as I wanted to show you this look without wearing a jacket,blazer etc.Hope you like it!!Waiting for your comments!!

Γεια σε όλους!!Το νέο μου outfit είναι άκρως χειμωνιάτικο: μπορντώ τζιν παντελόνι και μπεζ πλεκτή μπλούζα.Ότι πρέπει για τα μαθήματα στο Πανεπιστήμιο αλλά και για καφέ μετά τα μαθήματα ;) Αυτά τα καφέ σουέντ μποτάκια δε μπορώ να τα βγάλω απο πάνω μου τις τελευταίες μέρες γιατί απλά νιώθω τόσο άνετα με αυτά!!Τα πλεκτά έχουν γίνει τάση τώρα τελευταία καθώς σε ζεσταίνουν και ταυτόχρονα είναι άνετα και κομψά.Η αλήθεια είναι ότι για να βγάλω αυτές τις φωτογραφίες ξεπάγιασα λίγο,αλλά ήθελα να σας δείξω ατόφιο αυτό το look χωρίς τζάκετ κ.λ.π.Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει!!Περιμένω τα σχόλιά σας!!










Knitwear:ZARA
 Pants:ZARA
 Shoes:Local shop










11 comments:

  1. nice blog..what do you think about follow eachothers?

    M IS FOR MODE - Fashion Blog

    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter & Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back!!Your blog is amazing too!!
      You can find F.R. on Facebook,Bloglovin,Twitter,Lookbook,Instagram,Tumblr!
      Kisses,George!!

      Delete
  2. That is a really great look! I love the colors and the detail of the knit sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool
    Awesome outfit and amazing pics
    Following
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/under-deconstruction-street.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sweater! Love the knit pattern!!
    Found you via a lookbook forum, you have a new follower, come say hi :)
    www.styleinterplay.com

    .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!I just visited your blog!!
    Kisses,George!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cool colors.
    Love
    Want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB and Twitter?
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!I sure want to follow each other!!
      Kisses,George!!

      Delete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.