Sun and Butterflies

I'm back on the blog but not alone as you can see next!!In this outfit's photoshooting I had my cousin Aggeliki with me.As you may have seen on Facebook I like taking photos with my cousin and she enjoys it too.This week in Volos is like a summer,not to mention that a lot of people are hitting the beaches everyday!!So,my outfit has to be perfect for summer but with a touch of spring as always!I used the color palette of navy blue and white my favourites for the past two months.My new skull formed of butterflies tee could not be missing because It's one of my newest buys and latest favourites!!There are a lot of navy blue outfits that I want to show you as well and that's for sure!!Have a good time wherever you are and many kisses to all of you guys!!

Είμαι και πάλι κοντά σας αλλά όχι μόνος,όπως θα δείτε και παρακάτω!!Στη φωτογράφιση αυτού του outfit συμμετέχει και η αγαπημένη μου ξαδέρφη η Αγγελική.Η αλήθεια είναι ότι όσοι με έχετε φίλο στο Facebook θα με έχετε δει και σε άλλες φωτογραφίες μαζί της(αφού μας αρέσει τι να κάνουμε!!).Από την Κυριακή που μας πέρασε ζούμε ένα μικρό καλοκαίρι στο Βόλο,να φανταστείτε αρκετοί έχουν ξεκινήσει τα μπάνια!!Έτσι και το outfit θα έπρεπε να είναι από τη μία καλοκαιρινό αλλά με ανοιξιάτικες πινελιές όπως πάντα!Έπαιξα με το αγαπημένο μου αυτόν τον καιρό άσπρο-μπλε και φυσικά το t-shirt με τη στάμπα της νεκροκεφαλής με τις πεταλούδες το οποίο είναι μία από τις πιο πρόσφατες αγορές μου και γι'αυτό είμαι τόσο ενθουσιασμένος με αυτό τώρα τελευταία!!Ένα είναι σίγουρο πάντως ότι ακολουθούν αρκετά άσπρα-μπλε outfits μου!!Φιλάκια σε όλους και να περνάτε τέλεια!




    Photos by:Minas Gavallas

   I was wearing:   
T-shirt:H&M
Pants:H&M
Espadrilles:ZARA

She was wearing:
Jacket:Stradivarius
Cropped top:Bershka
Dress:Local Shop
Bag:Lee Cooper
Shoes:Lee Cooper



Y.Γ.: Έλληνες φίλοι μην ξεχνάτε το giveaway στη σελίδα μου στο Facebοok εδώ.












7 comments:

  1. Τι όμορφοι και οι δύο.. Μπράβο σας, τέλεια φωτογράφηση :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I found you! Geia sous! Very nice blog and amazing pictures, so nice that your cousin likes photographing! I don't have the same luck! When I find a friend that likes it I apologize but take advantage of her the whole afternoon long :) I love your shoes! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Para poli omorfes oi fwtografies sas kai teleio to outfit sou!
    Mou arese poli pou sikwses to panteloni! Poli wraio stil.

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. κι εμενα τα ασπρα μπλε συνολα ειναι τα αγαπημενα μου!!
    πολυ ωραιες φωτο παιδια!!!
    xx
    http://fromanniwithlove.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Γεια σου Γιώργο !! Πολύ καλό το t-shirt και τα παπούτσια σου.
    Και η ξαδέρφη τα σπάει :) Φιλιά **

    myBiscoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterfly skull! Soooo cool! ;-)

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the candy skull!
    great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.