Back to Black

It's been a week since my previous outfit post, but here I am once again. Lately I have a tendency to dress in black predominantly in black (total black outfit coming soon!). Maybe the depressing wether is to blame for this. The day if the photoshoot may was sunny, but the other days were not like this at all. It's raining all the time or it's cloudy and cold. Enough complaining about the weather, I have a lot to say about my new long sleeve t-shirt with see through back. I adored this long sleeve tee from the first time I saw it on Asos website and bought it without even thinking!! Also, once I saw warm a sunny weather, I didn't miss the chance to get out of my closet my black slip-ons, do you remember them? Really, what do you think of my outfit? I'm waiting for your lovely comments!! #TeamFashionRoyals

Πέρασε ήδη μία εβδομάδα από το προηγούμενο outfit post αλλά να 'μαι και πάλι εδώ. Τώρα τελευταία έχω μια μανία να ντύνομαι στα σκούρα κυρίως μαύρα (έρχεται και το total black outfit σύντομα!), Ίσως να ευθύνεται ο μελαγχολικός καιρός γι' αυτό. Μπορεί την ημέρα της φωτογράφισης να είχε ήλιο, αλλά τις υπόλοιπες μέρες δεν είναι καθόλου έτσι εδώ. Βρέχει συνέχεια ή έχει συννεφιά με αρκετό κρύο. Αρκετά παραπονέθηκα για τον καιρό, έχω να πω πολλά για τη νέα μου μπλούζα από το Asos με see thru πλάτη. Τη λάτρεψα από την πρώτη στιγμή που την είδα στο site και την έκανα δικιά μου χωρίς δεύτερη σκέψη!! Επίσης, μόλις είδα ζέστη δεν έχασα την ευκαιρία να βγάλω από την ντουλάπα μου τα μαύρα μου slip-ons, τα θυμάστε; Αλήθεια, πώς σας φάνηκε το outfit μου; Περιμένω τα όμορφα σχόλιά σας!! #TeamFashionRoyals




    Photos by: Minas Gavallas
    A special thanks to Zissis Tambas Hair Bar |38 Spiridi Str. Volos (Nacos Center)

Sunnies: Jeepers Peepers
Long Sleeve Tee: Asos
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Zara




4 comments:

  1. Oh, the weather is not good, sorry to know that... anyway, spring is nearly there! I like your pants and shoes very much, but you are right, well done for buying the long sleeved Tee, it;s great! I thought it was a plain piece, but from the back I can see it is so nice, with double colors! I really loved it and the pictures are lovely!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ζηλεύω! Θέλω και εγώ slip ons! Φοβερό το outfit, και ειδικά το μπλουζάκι!

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool style boy! less is more!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sunglasses :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.