The #instalove we share - March


Ηey hey!! Another (spring) month has come to an end! It might have begun full spring-y but it ended to be one of the most boring and rainy months ever... Nevertheless, I didn't miss the chance to go out, caprure the beauties of my city, shoot the outfits of the month and of course to explore some of Volos' restaurants. I took advantage of most of the sunny days and had as much fun as I could because I was seeing more and more rainy days to come... I couldn't as well not to post these favorite moments of mine on instagram, for those not following me find me here so as to be in the know for my daily life!! My next post is an outfit post, so stay tuned!! #TeamFashionRoyals

Hey hey! Ακόμα ένας (ανοιξιάτικος) μήνας έφτασε στο τέλος του! Μπορεί να ξεκίνησε φουλ ανοιξιάτικος αλλά κατέληξε να είναι ένας από τους πιο βαρετούς και βροχερούς μήνες... Παρ' όλα αυτά δεν έχασα την ευκαιρία να βγω, να φωτογραφίσω τις ομορφιές τις πόλης μου, να φωτογραφίσω τα outfit του μήνα και φυσικά να εξερευνήσω μερικά από τα εστιατόρια του Βόλου. Αξιοποίησα τις περισσότερες μέρες με καλό καιρό και πέρασα όσο καλύτερα μπορούσα γιατί έβλεπα ότι θα ακολουθήσουν πολλές βροχές... Δεν μπορούσα φυσικά να μη δημοσιεύσω τις αγαπημένες μου αυτές στιγμές στο instagram, όσοι δε με ακολουθείτε βρείτε με εδώ για να ενημερώνεστε διαρκώς για τα νέα και την καθημερινότητά μου!! Το επόμενο post μου είναι outfit, γι' αυτό μείνετε συντονισμένοι!! #TeamFashionRoyals



Hello spring! | Oh, I live in a beautiful city!!

Volos' buildings | Hats are for spring!!


One coffee to start he day | This beauty was waiting for me in the morning!
Lunch time at Pirounaki | Volos' beauties


Photoshoot of the month | A business dinner at Plagios

Fitting at Dress Code Store | Shooting for Dress Code details
Volos by night! | Huge breakfast!

Sunny Sunday mornings!


Find me on Instagram here:@georgeanag

1 comment:

  1. I hope that April is not boring and rainy! Loved your outfits and the food, so nice! I hope you enjoy the next month and then show us so nice pictures again!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.