Like Last Summer
























Missed me? It may be September but practically summer is still here so I couldn't resist to wear these black cargo shorts combined with a white abstract tee, the perfect B&W combo for this season. Black and white is always in fashion and thanks to Zaful, I won't say goodbye to summer even if it's the first month of fall.  This tee can match literally with everything so I'm maybe wearing it also with jeans or even with chinos for a more autumnal look. Exams season is on, so I should get studying for uni again because this is gonna be one of my last semesters to get a degree. Hope that everything goes OK, but now I should get back organizing my work for the new season - let alone the fashion month that started a week ago. Would you wear B&W in September? Tell me your thoughts. Till next time, have fun and get the most out of every day! 


Total outfit thanks to Zaful (www.zaful.com)

No comments:

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.